Thursday, March 1, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART HANGING OUT WITH HER 'ON THE ROAD' BOYS



Well, with the other 21-year old college kids heading out to their Spring Break taking trips to Cancun and Europe, Kristen Stewart is falling right in line with the rest of them. 

Stewart told WWD at the Balenciaga fashion even today, "My horizon is very clear," Kristen revealed. "I have five days off," according to Hollywood Life.

She added, “I know a lot of people here now. I’m probably going to hang out with my boys from On the Road.”

"Kristen hit it off famously with her film co-stars, Tom Sturridge, Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley, and has stayed close to them since filming more than a year and a half ago."

Relax and have fun and duck those paps the best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...